• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly & Barney - bunnycam pics

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to share a few pics from my bunnycam, Molly and Barney are quite loved up now :love: it's lovely to see :D I can't get any proper pics though as they jump up when I go in the room!! :roll:

195C7DE0-80AF-4F0C-9EEF-B64677B7CD7D-2549-00001BAF69327E0C_zps12d86d6f.jpg

C252A25E-BD96-4123-AD15-80000804871C-2549-00001BAF6A3B77F2_zpsbf7914f6.jpg

F967692C-C495-4091-9409-98BA499A24C0-2549-00001BAF6AFCF532_zps17de72c7.jpg

:love:

Ooh what camera do you have?? I'd love to do something like this

It's a Tenvis IP camera, you are meant to be able to view it remotely on the Internet, but for me it only works when I'm in the house. So I can watch them from anywhere in the house, but not from anywhere else :( I need a computer whizz to tell me why!!

It looks like you're accessing it from your local IP address, so you have to be on the same internet as it. Which is why it works at home. That's the numbers at the top 192.168 etc. You need the global IP to see it outside the house. Is there an online manual/instructions I could read?

Also you have 16 errors apparently. :lol:

I can't see the video (want to throw my laptop out the window anyway), but the photos are really cute and they look so happy and snuggly together. :love::love::love:

It looks like you're accessing it from your local IP address, so you have to be on the same internet as it. Which is why it works at home. That's the numbers at the top 192.168 etc. You need the global IP to see it outside the house. Is there an online manual/instructions I could read?

Also you have 16 errors apparently. :lol:

Ooh thanks! :wave: I'm on my phone at the moment, but I could link to the website/manual at the weekend! Would be great if you can help me, I've had this for almost 2 years now!!

It's a Tenvis IP camera, you are meant to be able to view it remotely on the Internet, but for me it only works when I'm in the house. So I can watch them from anywhere in the house, but not from anywhere else I need a computer whizz to tell me why!!

Mines the same. its something to do with home routers having a changing IP address. I tried to follow you tube to port forward it or something but I'm clueless with tech and gave up as was worried I'd do something wrong and mess up my whole router. I think you can get round it by paying for a static ip but I don't want to pay for it unless I know it will def work.

Great to see them getting on together x

Do you need electricity to use it? I want to be able to see my lot in the shed. Its down a very long garden ... no power.

Great to see them getting on together x

Do you need electricity to use it? I want to be able to see my lot in the shed. Its down a very long garden ... no power.

Yes, unfortunately it needs to be plugged in. I'm lucky as my OH is an electrician, so the buns kennel has lights and heating aswell! :D

Back