• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desperate for another bunny

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
In a few weeks we'll have our spare room back so it's all I've been able to think about. I'd love nothing more than to give Mylo a friend but after the disaster with Snoopy I'm scared about trying it again. I know bunny dating would be the best option but all of our "local" rescues are miles away so I don't really want to haul her halfway across Liverpool on trains and buses when she's not a great traveller anyway.

It would be so much easier if we had our own house as we'd have a lot more room but that may not be for at least another year or two and I definitely don't want her to be alone for that long. I can't stop looking at RIN, so many beautiful bunnies :love: Not sure what to do other than pick out a random bunny and hope for the best :? I can't stop thinking about Barnaby and how happy and snuggly there were together, I'd give anything to have that back again :(

Ah I have no words of wisdom I'm afraid. Barnaby was a cutie though and I'm sure you can find another rabbit that Mylo likes. You just weren't lucky the first time.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Im with you on that one I would love a bunny friend for Archie, just so much to do first, but away today to get a free hutch :thumb:

Thanks for your replies :)

I don't think I could cope with taking another bunny back to rescue, one was hard enough :( The spare room is being cleared out as we speak, not sure how long I'll be able to resist once it's cleaned up!

Back