PDA

View Full Version : Desperate for another bunny

MissSherwood89
28-11-2013, 02:46 PM
In a few weeks we'll have our spare room back so it's all I've been able to think about. I'd love nothing more than to give Mylo a friend but after the disaster with Snoopy I'm scared about trying it again. I know bunny dating would be the best option but all of our "local" rescues are miles away so I don't really want to haul her halfway across Liverpool on trains and buses when she's not a great traveller anyway.

It would be so much easier if we had our own house as we'd have a lot more room but that may not be for at least another year or two and I definitely don't want her to be alone for that long. I can't stop looking at RIN, so many beautiful bunnies :love: Not sure what to do other than pick out a random bunny and hope for the best :? I can't stop thinking about Barnaby and how happy and snuggly there were together, I'd give anything to have that back again :(

cpayne
28-11-2013, 03:03 PM
Ah I have no words of wisdom I'm afraid. Barnaby was a cutie though and I'm sure you can find another rabbit that Mylo likes. You just weren't lucky the first time.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Newzealandwhites
28-11-2013, 03:34 PM
Im with you on that one I would love a bunny friend for Archie, just so much to do first, but away today to get a free hutch :thumb:

MissSherwood89
28-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Thanks for your replies :)

I don't think I could cope with taking another bunny back to rescue, one was hard enough :( The spare room is being cleared out as we speak, not sure how long I'll be able to resist once it's cleaned up!