• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One seriously miffed bunny!

bunkin

Warren Veteran
We moved house yesterday and now have a very miffed housebun. He was worrying me last night because he was refusing to eat other than when he pinched a bit of my digestive biscuit and his poos were not normal but he is eating a bit better now and his poos are better than they were.
He is turning his back on us all the time and glaring at us over his shoulder and keeps running past us flicking his feet at us.
We let him find his favourite place and he has hit fleece and food bowls etc there. He is usually perfect litter tray trained but we obviously hadn't put his tray in exactly the correct postion so he poo'd just next to it but since moving it 5 inches sideways he has been fine.
Its only just over 24 hrs since we moved so I am hoping he settles soon.
Anyone any experience of moving a housebun and what I can do to make him feel better?

It'll take a while for bun to get settled in, and it would perhaps be an idea to offer a "safe space" where he can go and hide. A cardboard box with door and windows, with something that smells of him (like a blanket) would be a good start. He'll explore when he's ready :wave:

He's almost his old self now and exploring like mad. He was never a bunny to jump up on things but now he is:roll: Sitting on the windowsill looking out.
He has decided that sitting in front of the fireplace is now his place so he has his fleece and food bowls in full view of any visitors:roll::roll: Typical, but of course bunny comes first:lol:

oh bless him. He was probably just a bit put out with the move. glad to hear he's settling :D

Back