• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser needs a new basket... (old photo added)

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper

I bought it from The Hay Experts last year but they don't sell this type now. :( Does anyone know where I could get one? Perhaps I should post a photo of the basket in its original state, this was taken recently after his lordship had a tantrum.

Here is a better photo of the basket. Excuse Spenser's extreme grumpiness:

And the bottom of the basket:

Last edited:
Zooplus do them actually, hamster and rabbit size, but it's minimum spend £15 and free delivery comes after spending £29 so don't know if it would be worth it.

Thank you all. :D:wave: I'm not sure I dare go into Pets at Home (in case I see a mini Spenser) but the Amazon link looks promising. I will also look at Zooplus, in case there are other items that might make the minimum spend worthwhile. I do already seem to have bought quite a few presents for his lordship though. :oops:

His Lordship does make me laugh. :lol: That defiant face of his. Mr Bennett says a dressing gown is a good replacement. ;)

No idea where to get a new basket but what a good job he has made. BTW I have the same small blanket. Mr B destroyed it last week. :roll: Shredded it into pieces. :shock:

Thank you all. :D:wave: I'm not sure I dare go into Pets at Home (in case I see a mini Spenser) but the Amazon link looks promising. I will also look at Zooplus, in case there are other items that might make the minimum spend worthwhile. I do already seem to have bought quite a few presents for his lordship though. :oops:

I lied it's not pets at home I use it's Just for Pets :roll:

But they may still have mini Spencer's :lol: but none that gorgeous :love:

Back