• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd like you to meet my new little girl...

Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce you to Poppy who will soon be coming to live with me and my bunnies. :love: As you can see, she's not a very healthy looking bunny. :cry: She is a stray that was handed into the vets and is now being fostered by the people who board my rabbits when I'm on holiday. She is scarily underweight and has a skin condition which is now under control. Despite her ordeal, she is a lovely little girl, so friendly and just wants to be loved! :love: I went to visit her on Sunday and there was no way I could say no to taking her on! She welcomed me as soon as I entered the room and followed me around. She has been vaccinated and wormed and once she's healthy, she will be spayed and then once recovered, introduced to my boys. I'm hoping they will bond and then I can have a trio again. :love: There's nothing more rewarding than giving a needy bunny a home...

Here's a short video showing how friendly she is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_96Ac41KO8

Last edited:
Oh the poor little darling, she does look like she has had an awful time.:( Thank goodness that she is now is the very best of hands.

Have a wonderful Christmas Poppy, in your new home. :love::love::love:

Oh, poor little girlie. :(

She has all the makings of a very pretty bunny and I hope she settles well with you when everything has been sorted out.

Oh isnt she pretty. Just imagine how she will look after being pampered at yours for a bit x

Thank you everyone. :) Poppy has spurs on her back teeth so she has to get them sorted out as soon as possible (within the next few weeks) so I'm hoping she puts on lots more weight so that she will be well enough to undergo the op. :(

Thank you everyone. :) Poppy has spurs on her back teeth so she has to get them sorted out as soon as possible (within the next few weeks) so I'm hoping she puts on lots more weight so that she will be well enough to undergo the op. :(

Oh bless her. :( Is she eating well or do the spurs make it difficult for her to eat? I hope she manages to gain enough weight to have the op soon. x

Awwww... Hello Poppy girl, yous in a lovely safe place now sweetie.xx

Really hope all goes well for this stunning bunny. I adored the video of her. *noserubs* to Poppy. :wave:

Back