• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SnuggleSafes on Amazon Black Friday

Ooh I'll try for that, it can go in the rescue secret Santa if I can get it cheap! :p

I'm loving this Black Friday thing, I got my cousin a lovely set of earrings with matching necklace for less than half price. Much nicer than I would normally be able to budget for :thumb: I missed out on the chocolate plant though :lol:

Will also be checking back! Want some for the buns but unfortunately can't justify them full price from this pay cheque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one for 9.67 :) looks like one per person though as wanted another as a gift and it wont let me have it at the same price

Can't be bothered! :lol: they'll probably be gone by the time I get around to doing it anyway. Everything is 10 x harder with a toddler climbing all over you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one :) Think I'll gift mine to a rescue :D

£9.67 with Free postage, hope it arrives quickly! :)

Shame you can only get one though, but I guess it's just to make it fair so everyone has a chance x

Back