• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Breed - Help with pics

sparkyblue87

Young Bun
These are our two female rabbits Fudge and Snowy, we were only told from P@H that they were dwarf rabbits. We got them at 6 weeks old, they are now 6 months old. We just wondered what breed they are? Any help would be appreciated

Fudge after we got her

Chilling

Friends

Thanks

Hello :wave:

Fudge looks like, I'd say, a Mini Lop so P@H weren't too far off (surprising! my local one has 'netherland dwarfs', with loppy ears and big feetsies :roll:) Not sure about Snowy, she looks like a cross of some kind to me. What does Fudge weigh? I wouldn't say she was big enough to be a dwarf just by looking at the photos.

Also, did P@H sell them to you at 6wks old?! That's shocking! Not your fault, but bunnies aren't meant to leave their mums until 8 weeks, never mind the store :( *sigh*...

could be mini lop, although still young so may grow some more if does then dwarf lop, mini lop weight vary between 1.3kg-1.6kg

As a bubba he does look like a mini lop. But the grown up piccies look more dwarf lop like. I'd stick ith saying a dwarf lop though they do show some mini lop characteristics (small earsies and rounded face)

Both adorable though :love:

If they were sold from p@h at 6wks that is shocking as they must have been taken from mum at 5wks and they are meant to stay with mum till at least 8!

Just spoke to my OH and have been corrected, we got them at 10 weeks :oops:

Thanks for the replies, just interested to know the breed

Back