• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Facebook rabbit rescue group Bump urgent Birmingham help needed.p11

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone :wave:

I am part of a new facebook group called Anybunz Rabbit Rescue and Rehome Network. The groups aim is create a network of rabbit lovers up and down the country who can help neglected Rabbits. The help needed is
People who can help with transport be it collecting a rabbit or driving half hour, a hour up the road to drop bunny off to the next person in the chain.
People who can foster for overnight stays on bunnies travels. Also some longer term fosters who can look after a rabbit until a forever home is found.
There is currently no funding in place for this. It is all done on a voluntary basis.

Rescues are more than welcome hopefully the link ups can help get rescue rabbits to their new forever homes too :D.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1449835078577131/

So far we have rescued one rabbit and got him to his new forever home. We are hoping he is just the start.

We know we can't save every neglected bunny but to help save as many as we can from living in awful conditions and give them a bright future is the aim.

Last edited:
A huge thank you to all who have joined. We are in our infancy right now and are slowly sorting through everything. In the next few days we should have a few extra bits on and be a bit more organised.

If anyone would like to see the bunny we rescued just shout. I'm sure i can get his mummy to post pictures of him.

We are urgent need of help for three rabbits in Birmingham.

They are being sold due to tummy and poo issues (most likely poor diet). If anyone can help we would be very grateful.

I cant join this as I have been deleted and blocked because I said this page sounds more like a notification page, even though I was willing to help :(, be careful on this page as I didn't do any thing wrong, and I am shocked and upset this happened :cry:

I cant join this as I have been deleted and blocked because I said this page sounds more like a notification page, even though I was willing to help :(, be careful on this page as I didn't do any thing wrong, and I am shocked and upset this happened :cry:

There are three rabbits that are in urgent need of rescue and you bringing this up is not helping. The group is lovely and we have helped so many bunnies now.

If you have a issue pm admin from the page. Sure they will be able to tell you what happened.

Last edited:
Back