• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soft toys for buns?

Lemonade

Warren Scout
Fiver is a lone rabbit at the moment. I've seen that people give their buns soft toys. Does this really act as any form of comfort or is it simply a toy?

If I were to get Fiver one, is there anything I shouldn't get? Would he be likely to pull eyes off or something?!

Sorry if this post seems silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Lola loves her teddies and it gives her a nice home comfort when she goes to the vets, apparently she pulls her dog around by his ears in the kennel. She normally sits and grooms him when she is home :love: Something I wish she'd do to other rabbits :lol:

Ikea have lots of little soft toys from a pound upwards and my bunnies love to toss them about.

Rosie has the carrot one and she runs up and down the hall with it so Bobby can't have it . It's kinda funny really. Iv never even seen Bobby look at it. We call it her "pet carrot" , she also likes to lick his head.

They also have a little teddy and mouse in a dress and like to fling them about too. There are no dangerous parts :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Poppy has 7, her new friend is Benji who I found in a charity shop for £2 -

She has Benji, Pugsy, Stanley, Hot Cross Bun, Ted, Bear and Tiny.. :p She did have Baby but I swapped Bear and Baby between Charlie and Poppy so they have bears that smell like other bunnies :)

Back