• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy, Alfie and Super Simba

gillmanning

Alpha Buck
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

The trio are getting along really well and I'm hoping they will move to their outdoor accommodation later in the week . . . will keep you posted x

Oh my gosh, Simba's mane!!! Well done to Donna, Gill, ARC, the vets and anyone who sent good vibes to Simba!!

Literally unbelievable, he looks like a completely different rabbit. A real credit to all who have helped him, well done xx

What a transformation! Simba's almost unrecognisable in that picture.

Well done to all those who have made such a difference to his little life.

Simba, you are gorgeous and I hope you have a wonderful life with Daisy and Alfie, you certainly deserve it xxx

Yeah, I'm so glad to hear things are going well for the bonding. It's just lovely to think of Simba happy as part of a bonded family, just lovely :love:

:love: Amazing, I am so happy for Simba and his new friends. Well done to all involved helping him recover and find a wonderful new home :love:

That has made my Christmas for me a month early! :D
Simba, can you believe how blessed you are? :) You have your wonderful home and companions as you have always deserved. :love:
Kudos to everyone who has had a hand in caring for him! xxxx

Back