• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie Valentine!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She has a plastic food bowl now as her nice ceramic one that has seen 4 rabbits through nearly 6 years got pushed down the ramp and smashed into many pieces .. :roll: :lol:

After moving the smaller litter tray into the main part of the hutch and putting straw in the bed area, she has decided she wants to keep toileting in the bed bit so I have a big box I'm going to put the straw in! I managed to fit a 32L storage box in there too! So that's good. She has borrowed it from Donny and Lola who now have 2 smaller ones.. When Poppy gets her new litter tray they can all swap around again and they get it back. He's already been burrowing into the hay in there so I'm pleased :love:

Aww :love: perhaps Charlie decided to throw the bowl down the ramp in a tantrum because you paved her run and stopped her digging :lol:

She is so pretty. Looks good against the pink of the litter tray too! (Mine have some trays exactly like that).

Back