• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Bunny Penny Has a Tumour Near her Bladder U/D 28th Nov

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
At the age of almost 13 it is not in her best interests to go through diagnostics. At the moment she is asymptomatic, I found the mass on a routine health check this morning. So like The Inspector Miss BP will be on palliative care.

I have a horrible feeling I am going to have a horrible end to what has been a horrible year

:cry:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear this :cry:

I hope Miss Bunny Penny will remain happy and comfortable for some time yet.

Thinking of you and all your furry family, take care xxx

:cry: oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about this :cry: I hope they can remain comfortable and happy for as long as possible. Sending lots of vibes and hugs xx

Oh no! :( I'm so sorry Jane

Hope Miss Bunny Penny keeps comfortable and Thinking about you both

Sending a gentle nose rub for Miss Bunny Penny and a big hug for you xxxxx

Oh no :cry: She's looking very well and happy :love: Hope she can stay that way for a while yet. Sending lots of vibes for Miss Bunny Penny xx

Hugs to you both. I hope she continues to keep well for as long as possible,..x

Sorry to read this about Miss Bunny Penny, I hope she continues be comfortable, and happy, for a good while. Sending hugs xx

sorry to hear this. :( i'm glad she is unaware though and she looks bright and happy in the photo. i hope she will be around for a while yet x

Back