• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ludo has stasis UD, seems worse :(

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
:cry:

For no reason whatsoever that me or the vet can see.

He's had the usual treatments and seems perkier. He's eaten some forage but not interested in hay or pellets particularly.

Poor boy.

Last edited:
Sometimes it just seems to happen but it can also go that quick too, hope Ludo is feeling better soon.

Poor Ludo. Everything crossed for a speedy recovery.

Benjie's problem is fox activity in the garden at night although he's a house bun & upstairs.
He's been stamping again at night, & there's lots of fox spoor + attempted burrowing again.
Late autumn seems to be a time when all this year's cubs are looking for new territory. It's back to biological warefare with Jey's fluid in punctured lidded jam jars.

Thanks everyone for the vibes.

Ludo seems quite a lot better, eating and pooping ok, but just a bit touchy and not quite himself. About 90% better I'd say.

:love:.. awww missed this earlier. I hope your gorgeous Ludo recovers quickly, noserubs for him....

Fee xxx

Back