• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse Calling Hele........................

:love::love::love:

Lovely pictures, I'm glad he is enjoying it! :love:

I wish I could have gotten more but the bushes were so sparse and what was there was a bit ropey.

It was fun packaging that up, I popped the bags into a padded envelope and pushed down to squeeze the air out... And impaled myself on a thorn :roll: I didn't want to panic any postmen so tried again with thicker packaging! :lol:

:love::love::love:

Lovely pictures, I'm glad he is enjoying it! :love:

I wish I could have gotten more but the bushes were so sparse and what was there was a bit ropey.

It was fun packaging that up, I popped the bags into a padded envelope and pushed down to squeeze the air out... And impaled myself on a thorn :roll: I didn't want to panic any postmen so tried again with thicker packaging! :lol:

Can you imagine trying to get a package containing Hawthorn through customs at Heathrow............... :shock:

:lol:

Can you imagine trying to get a package containing Hawthorn through customs at Heathrow............... :shock:

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

The lady in the post office looked somewhat bemused when she asked m what was in the parcel! Plus she had no idea that hawthorn was a plant! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

The lady in the post office looked somewhat bemused when she asked m what was in the parcel! Plus she had no idea that hawthorn was a plant! :shock:

Not a country girl then !! :lol:

ETA Dread to think what would have been her reaction had you elaborated that you were posting the Hawthorn to Inspector Morse !! :shock: :lol:

Back