• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of the recent buns

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
Blue is a bit more settled now. Will be castrated next week as he's too horny all the time :shock: I still can't stroke him, he gets so scared :(

Ivy is Blue's pregnant lady friend. She is also feeling a bit happier now and is about 3 weeks pregnant now. She is also terrified of being stroked :cry: I dread to think what sort of handling they had in their previous home :(

And last but not least, Honey :) who is a right little madam!! She has managed to lose a little weight and can groom herself properly now and binkies all over the place, it's so cute :lol:

:lol:

They are all so lovely :love:

Thank goddess they are with you now, poor little bunnies, they must be feeling happier and safer :p

Thank you :wave: I think Ivy will be due soon, last night she completely dug up her sleeping box and has used some paper to barricade herself in. I won't disturb what she's doing, she doesn't wee in there anyway so will just let her get on with it. No babies yet though as she still has a tummy, but her nipples are very visible so hormones must be kicking in.

Back