• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Levi. Aka 'Chubby Chops' :) U/D photo :)

Ailstar

Mama Doe
I just weighed Levi and Daisy for the first time in a few months and Levi is 2kg! What a little chubby chops! :) Daisy is 1.85kg. So both are on the big side for mini lops/lion lops. And to think, my mum was worried I was under feeding them for winter!!

(Neither actually look overweight though, for all I might say chubby chops!) :)

Last edited:
We need pics of "chubby chops" and daisy!!! :D

Must say though winter fuzz makes buns look huge! My nethies look HUGE in all their winter fuzziness.

We need pics of "chubby chops" and daisy!!! :D

Must say though winter fuzz makes buns look huge! My nethies look HUGE in all their winter fuzziness.

^^^^^^^ this!!!

My four are all indoors so no winter fuzziness for me.... I'm quite disappointed now :lol:

^^^^^^^ this!!!

My four are all indoors so no winter fuzziness for me.... I'm quite disappointed now :lol:

Mine were indoors for three years until this summer, so its my first year seeing bunnies in their winter fuzz and I swear the fuzziness has made them double in size. Theyve never looked so huge :lol: !

Mine were indoors for three years until this summer, so its my first year seeing bunnies in their winter fuzz and I swear the fuzziness has made them double in size. Theyve never looked so huge :lol: !

Awwwww, there's just more to love :love::love::love: I love super floofy fur, long, luscious and thick to snuggle up with :love: I shouldn't have got a rabbit should I, I should have got a fluffy toy instead :oops::lol:

As requested here is a photo of the chubby twosome this morning having their breakfast noms. :)
image_zpsf8a79bc0.jpg

Ah! That's where you've been hiding you gorgeous bunnies you! Ailstar, we need to see more of these cute fluffies, it's just not good enough :p:lol:

Back