• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Ebony :-(

RSPCA Macclesfield

Warren Scout
This little girl is Ebony. She is five & half years old and has been neglected for the entirety of that time. When she went in for spaying she was found to have quite advanced womb cancer. We are hopeful that it has all been removed and it hadn't spread so her future is bright, but she must have been feeling so poorly. Poor girl. She is understandably quite scared at the moment and a little bit shellshocked.

She is such a special girl :love:

It is so sad that people will let buns get into that state, the poor thing, it must have been so uncomfortable just to stand, I am guessing that she did not have the opportunity to run around.

Sending lots of vibes for a full recovery and the start of a new life

Aww, poor thing :cry: it makes my blood boil to think of rabbits being neglected like that, I'm so pleased she's in your care now so she's got chance to have some love and attention :love:

Poor girl. She is abolutely beautiful though :love::love::love:, I love black bunnies and I love little white noses, she's perfect :love:.

Back