• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
B&G had a couple of photos as I have a feeling we might be saying goodbye to Ginger soon.

She's in the middle of a Pasteurella flare up, I don't know if her little body can fight it.

She's still eating, hopping around, but there really isn't anything left of her - she's still happy at the moment, but I am watching extremely closely. :cry::cry::cry:

Enjoying some herbs.

Biccy from above (notice the shape)

Ginger from above :cry: (notice the thinness)

You can see above her legs/hips her body draws in - there is just no fat. I can lift her with one hand and barely feel her. :cry:

She looks almost emaciated, but I promise you, i'm not starving her :(

I was hoping you would post some pics of them, i miss seeing them. Poor Gingeypops :cry: give her a gentle cuddle from me. I hope she can fight the pasteurella again. Sending mega vibes x

Beautiful bunnies. :love::love:

I'm sending vibes for Ginger, c'mon sweetie - you can do it.xxx

Must be so hard to see her that way Graham. :( thinking of you all.

Awww you must be so worried about her. I love reading posts about their playfulness ...

Lots of vibes for Ginger x

Haven't been on for a long while and haven't kept up to date with Gingers progress.

Bless her heart. Hope she can still fight on for a while yet. x

Poor little Ginger has always had it so tough with her health problems. Lots of vibes for this pretty girl.

Oh Gray, she is so beautiful...and such a love. I can't imagine the heartache and worry. :(
And Biccy...he's so adorable :love:
Sending (((((((((vibes)))))))))) to Ginger. I wish I could wave a wand and make her healthy again.
Thinking of all of you. xxxx

Found Ginger in a pool of snotty white discharge this morning, all over her front paws, her face, her mouth, her chin and all over the floor. Looks like the infection has really taken hold.

Have given her her normal metacam morning dose, azithromycin and cleaned her up. She kept falling over when trying to wash :( Will call vets for advice shortly.

Really can't see her being here much longer, its heartbreaking. She's currently snuggled up on her magic dressing gown blanket (Sky-O :love:) with some treats to munch.

I'm sorry Gray :( I hope something can be done to help her.
I am thinking of you and Ginger. Bless you. xxxx

Back