• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally got all 4 of the quad on one photo in the run!

Zoobec

Staff member
Not fantastic pics but they're the best I can do :lol: Excuse the poo they seem to think that although there's a huge storage box litter tray in the shed and 2 smaller ones that they should poo all over the run, they don't even poo in one area :shock: it's like they've had a poopathon in there :oops:

78911ece-61a3-4729-bd56-dbbf0ea4b780_zpsa40ac9fd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lovely pictures! I know what you mean about the poop. My two girls always used to poop in their litter tray or in one spot in the run. Since having Benji (a boy) bonded with them, the dirty little beggars poop EVERYWHERE and I have to rake their grass at least twice a week to gather them all up! I'm sure it's Benji teaching them to do it!

Thanks :thumb: I'm glad it's not just mine pooping everywhere :lol: they've improved inside, so I'm hoping they might improve in the run :lol: I put turf down in a third of the run, then playbarked the rest. The turf hasn't taken :evil: it's just muddy grass roots :oops: I didn't want to pave it because its a big area and it would cost a lot but I might have to rethink it in the spring. I wanted to turf the whole lot but as it's quite shady I'm glad I just tested a third of it now :lol:

Ooh I love to see the quad. :love:
Willow and Nettle are odd, they don't poo at all in the aviary where they spend most of their time, but they poo all over the floor in the shed despite there being no less than 3 large trays in there.

Mine go through phases, for a few days they will be really good with their litter tray and then they just think 'to hell with it, It's my room and I'll poop anywhere I want to'.

Fab photos of your four :love:

My 2 always wee in their trays but blossom seems to think that it is great fun to leave a little pile of presents for me next to the trays.

There is always poo in the trays as well so not quite sure what is going on, maybe it is some kind of message that I am not getting.

Yey quad pics. My lot have done a poo mountain where their run meets Mottle and Peaches'. (M and P just dont worry and only use their litter tray - little angels).

I noticed that the green (where they held a screamingly loud fireworks display and had a huuuuuuge bonfire) has been re-seeded and is sprouting nicely already. Perhaps you could section off bits of their run for a few days at a time and re-seed it that way?

Aww, thanks for all your lovely comments guys :D I suppose at least their poos are big and golden :lol: yes I might try to pen off half the run at a time and seed or turf it, good idea :thumb:

Awww, gorgeous!!!!!

My two poop only in their litter trays in the shed but out in the run... they poop all over the place!!

Fee xxxx

Ha, Sorrell and Bramble poop everywhere in the run, and when I put a tray in they pooped all the way around it :roll: :lol: They make a beautiful family :love:

Back