• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some advice please

sun_city_girl

Warren Veteran
bun had his incisors removed last Monday, his left eye was a little watery so they said they would flush the duct. His recovery was fine and immediately post-op his eye was still a little wet, however I'm staying away at the moment but Andrew has just text me to say his eye is really streaming.
I'm.assuming they have done something wrong, so therefore I am assuming they will admit liability and fix it for free? But then I'm not sure if I trust them to do so. There are really no good rabbit vets locally :(

I wish I was home!!he has a follow up for tomorrow but Andrew was going to try and take him today but he is much less assertive than me! I will tell Andrew to ask for a referral I'm assuming our best bet for referral would be to try and see Richard Saunders in keynsham or whitchurch I think he's the closest but that's still about 50 mins away.I will text Andrew!!

Back