• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elidore 10 years ago and 10 years on

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Elidore is my oldest bunny, my first bunny son and the king of our buns :love:

He was adopted on the 10 November 2003 from the SSPCA branch where I worked and quite by coincidence when I was going through photos tonight I noticed the most recent ones I have taken of him were also taken on the 10th November but this time in 2013, ten years later.

Look how he has changed in that time, he is a little bigger now but still lithe and very agile as you can see in the third picture. He is part wildie which explains his physique and behaviour. He was absolutely terrified for the first few weeks and whilst he still very shy of course he has mellowed over the years and become incredibly friendly. He is our very special little old man :love::love:

Thanks ladies, I am very proud of my little old man :love: He is such a trooper and still so active although he does take like a little easier but he still has these mad bursts of energy!

Back