• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very strong willed and determined Delilah!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Well Delilah, the new large addition to my furry family is proving to be quite a challenge. :roll: She will have been with us a couple of weeks soon and I have had to set a few ground rules.:roll: Don't get me wrong, she is absolutely adorable but very determined to get her own way.....everytime. She loves being the centre of attention and craves it constantly be it from myself, my OH, Frankie in fact anyone and anything. Slowly but surely I'm not stroking her every time she nudges me, I'm trying to ignore her and she seems to be getting the message. She is also learning what the word NO means.

Delilah is adventurous, funny, very bright, big, loving and a real joy to live with.

My OH has even got some photos of her on his camera and has been showing his mates down the pub!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock: He loves her too.:thumb::love::love:

Awww. She sounds like the life and soul of the household. Our collie, Tass is rather like that. Firm boundaries and a good routine, lots of play time and love seem to have sorted our Tassle. Sounds like Delilah has landed on her paws with you and lovely Frankie.

Well Delilah, the new large addition to my furry family is proving to be quite a challenge. :roll: She will have been with us a couple of weeks soon and I have had to set a few ground rules.:roll: Don't get me wrong, she is absolutely adorable but very determined to get her own way.....everytime. She loves being the centre of attention and craves it constantly be it from myself, my OH, Frankie in fact anyone and anything. Slowly but surely I'm not stroking her every time she nudges me, I'm trying to ignore her and she seems to be getting the message. She is also learning what the word NO means.

Delilah is adventurous, funny, very bright, big, loving and a real joy to live with.

My OH has even got some photos of her on his camera and has been showing his mates down the pub!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock: He loves her too.:thumb::love::love:

Absolutely fantastic... :love::love::love:

Its lovely when the OH can't help but love them too... :lol:

Delilah will learn, ;) stay strong Mrs B- she'll cotton on... She's certainly landed on her paws to find you, and I'm glad things are settling considering the emotional roller coaster you had to ride to get to this point. (((Hugs))

Xx

Back