• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny madness

Schez

Mama Doe
Has anybody else found this...

Having bunnies around effects the brain... :lol:
For example, I was lying in the kitchen, Reggie was munching on hay, so I was giving his ears a stroke :)love: he has amazing bunny ears) and out of nowhere the rubber duckie theme tune popped in my head... :shock: and so, as you do, I started singing to Reggie...

Reggie bunny, you're the one (schooby do)
You make everything so much fun,
Oh Reggie bunny I'm awfully fond of you (oh yes it's true)

Reggie bunny joy of joys
When I have pellets you binky high
Oh Reggie bunny I'm awfully fond of you...

:oops:

You get the picture... ;)
When I had finished, he happy hopped into his bed; flopped, rolled and snuggled up... :lol::love:

Awwwwwww, life with a bunny. ;):love:

Yep! I with you! :wave:

I sing "hey little bunnyman, you my little bunny, bunny maaaaan" :lol: the tune from Mumford and sons....little lion man :shock:

'Whose my whose my whose my rabber dabber dabbits with eating habbits'

What does it even mean!!?!!

I sing it when I walk up the garden to feed them. Tass comes too and lets me throw her toys for her (lovely dog).

My bunnies love my bunny songs I have a few..

"what cha dooin, naughty bunnies" is for greetings

"nommy nommy nommy hay" Is for fresh hay time (to Happy days theme tune)

"its tea time, naughty bunnies" Like it says!

And "you are my sunshine" With said bunny name when it says please don't take my..... away

Yep im def a bit mad :wave:

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who's gone actually literally mad! I swear I never used to be this way before I got my boys. I sing to Pickles all the time, lie on the floor, talk to him constantly and (secretly) believe he understands what I say!! :oops:

Apparently nuns used to keep rabbits in their cells a few hundred years back. I wonder if they went a bit batty over them in the same way?

Um......I'm not sure I should admit this:shock: ....but stuff it, I'm among like minded crazy bunny people :lol:......I also sing.......

"Let em say we are crazy,
We don't care about that,
Put your paw in my hand willow,don't ever look back"

Song:nothing's gonna stop us now" 80s classic :lol::lol::lol:

Yep - I am a crazy singer to. mainly in the mornings when I first go into the rooms and greet them! Berry used to do full binkies as I sang 'good morning, good morning Berry, Berry Boo, good morning, good morning to you!' Now cos his back legs are so bad I sing it with less gusto but he still wobbles his bottom and flicks his head. Ooh I love him so much, I am going to have to go downstairs and give him a munch now!! :)

I used to have a song for the babies too but since we lost Bramble, i just cant sing it anymore. :( Bloss gets loads of verbal greetings but I may have to start a new one for him!

I usually sing a slightly altered version of this to ours;
http://youtu.be/kjuRhETwbI0

:lol::lol: fan.tastic!
Bunneh, bunneh, bunneh, bunneeeeeah - bunneh!

These are fantastic. :thumb:

Bunnies, my lovely bunnies,
You make me happeeeee when skies are grey,
You'll never know dear, how much I love you,
Please don't take my bunnehs awaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

;) :lol:

Thank you RU - I don't feel so alone in the crazy... :lol::thumb:
Xxx

I also sing to Archie :oops:

Archie partchie pudding and pie
kissed the girls and made them cry
when the boys come out to play
Archie Partchie hops away,

:oops:

I know I already said it, but I'm so HAPPY I'm not alone!! :lol: I used to sing 'Hot cross buns', 'One little, two little, 3 little BunBuns' and allsorts when Ginger was alive. Now I mostly sing (to the tune of Michael Finnegan)

'There was a bad bun named Pickles Finnegan,
he grew whiskers on his chinnegan,
the wind came out and blew them in again,
poor old Pickle Finnegan begin again'

Back