• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC buns for buns coffee afternoon ..thankyou

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Thankyou to anyone who came along ...and thank to to everyone who helped make it such a success ...:D

We raised £411 :thumb:

Was great chatting to other bunny minded people and great putting yet more faces to ru names .

:D

It was lovely to meet you! I love my christmas wreath, plus am completely in love with hyzenthlay :love::love::love:

It was lovely to meet you too. Nice to be able to talk bunnies to other people who love them. Really enjoyed the cake :thumb: and my daughter love all her purchases from the crafts (bunny, bunny bag, fox hat) My daughter loved Hyzanthlays babies :love:

It was lovely to meet you too. Nice to be able to talk bunnies to other people who love them. Really enjoyed the cake :thumb: and my daughter love all her purchases from the crafts (bunny, bunny bag, fox hat) My daughter loved Hyzanthlays babies :love:

:thumb:
glad you enjoyed it .

Had a lovely time, had some gorgeous chocolate cake and brought some lovely treats back for the boys so they're happy too! :thumb:

Glad you made over £400! Would have loved to have come, but had already committed to a Cats Protection event. Will hopefully make it next time.
Muchu says hello :wave:

Had a lovely time, had some gorgeous chocolate cake and brought some lovely treats back for the boys so they're happy too! :thumb:

so .. it was you who got the chocolate cake .. :( id had my eye on that but missed out .

just kidding ... glad you enjoyed it .. :D

Back