• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The perfect Saturday night in...for bunnies!

Sam&Penny

Young Bun
Timothy hay, readigrass, fenugreek crunchies and good company...what more could a rabbit ask for? ;)

image_zps464006f5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How do you keep everything so clean and pristine looking?! As soon as Katie hops out, there is hay everywhere! They do look angelic :)

How do you keep everything so clean and pristine looking?! As soon as Katie hops out, there is hay everywhere! They do look angelic :)

I sweep or vacuum at least five times a day! :oops:

They're really not that messy but I like my house to be über clean and tidy :oops:

So sweet, are they a neutered brother and sister? I have a yearning for a lop....

No, Sam was born at Easter time and Penny at the end of July. I've spent the last six weeks bonding them slowly...Sam is neutered but Penny isn't as yet as she's not quite old enough. They're getting on like a house on fire though. They're so lovely :D

Oh! They look really similar, thats why I thought they were from the same litter. They are absolutely gorgeous :love:

Back