• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's big, brown and sitting on my picnic table?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Answer......Delilah!!!!

Nothing seems to faze Delilah!!! She happily has hopped on to the picnic bench then up on to the table and has even tried to climb the parasol pole. :shock::shock:

A huge garden pot containing a sapling planted this year seems perfect for her to hop in to and start nibbling away at the branches!!!

Oh my goodness......................what will she do next?

Frankie is still trying to get his head around having such a lively, inquisitive and mustn't forget....BIG bunny as a new hunbun.;):lol::love:

Answer......Delilah!!!!

Nothing seems to faze Delilah!!! She happily has hopped on to the picnic bench then up on to the table and has even tried to climb the parasol pole. :shock::shock:

A huge garden pot containing a sapling planted this year seems perfect for her to hop in to and start nibbling away at the branches!!!

Oh my goodness......................what will she do next?

Frankie is still trying to get his head around having such a lively, inquisitive and mustn't forget....BIG bunny as a new hunbun.;):lol::love:

I reckon she's going to start flying :p :lol:

She obviously likes being up high and won't let anything stop her, so why not eh? :lol:

Back