• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bunny do the 'naughty binky' when you tell them off?

Both mine do. I often wonder when they do it is it kind of like the bunny equivalent of giving the two fingers ... oops ! Whatever it is, it's super cheeky anyway. Naughty buns !!!:/

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

If I tell Buster off he just looks at me in disgust, if I have to get up and stop him being naughty he shakes his head about. He doesn't really ever binky think hes too lazy! Alfie is a good boy so he doesn't get told off but he does binky when he has a run about :D

Yep!! Mine shake their head and binky sideways when they get told off and they flick their back legs out as they run off!

Lola has been in a funk of a mood with me since I tried to feel her belly earlier and even my OH noticed when she ran past me and as she got to where I was sat she started flicking her back legs as she ran past :lol: It was as if she was thinking "oh it's you, I havn't forgotten, I still hate you, look " flick flick flick :lol:

Ooh yes! I think they secretly like being told off because it proves they were being as mischievous as they had hoped!

Yep! Both of them do!! Anytime they do anything they've been told off for before, they always uncontrollably binky if they do it again :roll:

Harvey does, he binkies off sideways as though he's saying 'hehehehe'. I don't get the feet flicks very often, think they are definitely the bunny two fingers :D Coco has different tactics. If she's really enjoying the naughtiness she ignores me completely until I take her away from whatever it is, then she is huffy. If she is just trying to get attention she just looks really hurt (lops have an amazing ability to do big sad eyes don't they? ) until I have to give her a cuddle and a treat. I kinda figured is a boy/girl thing but sounds like it's just personalities.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Never told them off ... Frosty did the feet flicks today after I had trimmed some little mats out of him mane.

Py has been doing the naughty Binky today, he does the naughty Binky or he does the bunny 500 sprint into his bed before I get to him.
Moley on the other hand sits at the highest point in the shed, puts his head to the floor and flops one ear down holds the other up straight and stares at me with his HUGE brown eyes, as if to say don't shout at me :(. I don't shout at him for very long before I know it he is getting nose rubs from me, whist Poppy grooms him! He has the life of king :love:

Yes, Bella does this! Not as often as Boris did though, sometimes he would actually do something naughty right in front of me just to get a reaction...because apparently being told off by mummy was very amusing :roll: Little monkey :lol:

hahahaaaa I'm so glad to hear that other buns do this! I've only heard of binkies in the positive sense and so for a while assumed that she couldn't tell the difference between good and bad voices and was just binky-ing for other reasons or because of the attention or something, but after a while it becomes obvious that the happy and the naughty binky are definitely two different bunny phrases in their vocab right? :lol: Mine does it all the time when she gets told off, super funny (if not frustrating when she then goes and does the exact same thing 2 seconds later..!!) xx

Yes Molly does this if I tell her off for trying to dig a hole under the fence.
It is like a sideways flick and the spins round to face you.
It is obviously a sign of being in the wrong

Jack does many, many naughty binkies when I tell him off. The more I tell him off the higher he jumps. :evil:

He takes it one step further though! When he's about to do something naughty (like digging at the carpet) it's like he anticipates being told off to such an extent that he starts binkying BEFORE he even does the naughty stuff. As if the thought of being bad is just soooo funny that he skips the digging and heads straight for the binkying. :roll:

And the binky that becomes a happy flop... He's got that dead-rabbit flopping technique down to a fine art at the moment. He likes to pin it onto the end of a triuphant naughty binky just to scare me half the death.

Back