• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What "naughty" thing has your bun done......

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
.......this week?!! :wave:

I don't believe any animal is "naughty" this is just a bit of fun! :lol:

Name and shame your buns! Photos even better!

I'll start...........today willow was free ranging upstairs when he decided to......

1) box my curtains! :lol:

2) jump on the bed, onto bedside table and pick up glasses and throw them!! :shock::lol:

3) get in the cats USED litter tray and try and dig!! :shock:

4) picked up Burt's bedroom water dish and fling it across the room!!(with water in) :lol::lol:

5) bit through a wire for my lamp!! :roll:

All this in the space in 30 minutes :shock: we have got it about us today!:lol:

I luffs him :love:

Nahla isn't often naughty but this month I bought her into the house as there were a lot of fireworks, and she's scared of them (I also felt bad as the other three bunnies were in my room being bonded, so I hated her being outside even though she hates other bunnies!) ... how did she repay me? Chewed every inch of skirting board she could get to, and even chewed a hole in the wall. I live in rented student housing :lol: Still love her though :love: I've painted over it all for now but need to do a proper filler and paint job before the lease ends next June!

Lilly just nipped my housemate on the ankle and then ran off binkying :lol: that is pure naughtiness, she knew it was a naughty thing to do, hence the cheeky binkying after!

They've chewed up my sofa spectacularly this week too, poor sofa!

sox has been naughty today he stole abit of choccie, he knows they are a no no, I managed to get some out of his mouth the rest he made sure knew how much he enjoyed it :roll:

mabel - nothing

sox has been naughty today he stole abit of choccie, he knows they are a no no, I managed to get some out of his mouth the rest he made sure knew how much he enjoyed it :roll:

mabel - nothing

Thats cos mabel is a sweet little angel. naughty sox! x

Farore nipped me on the knee :evil: and conti nips aren't all that gentle! I don't even know why, I was sitting on the floor giving them fuss and offering her strands of hay. She took a strand and hopped off behind me so I started stroking Loki and a minute or so later I feel a sharp pain on my knee :evil: I was being nice to them for petes sake! :lol:

Never mind the look she gave me for me surprised squeak was worth it! :lol: and obviously if she had wanted to hurt me she could of... Especially with her teeth!!!

Marley discovered an open packet of treats, grabbed it and ran but I retrieved them before he had chance to get in the pack, oooohhh grumpy face lol

Flo's too lazy to be too naughty!

Mind you, as I type I can hear someone fuzzy scrabbling with something in the bun room.....

One of my pair (I think it was betty) decided she didnt like the wallpaper in the lounge of our (rented) house. She has ripped 2 chunks off ! :0

Sent from my GT-I9505

.......this week?!! :wave:

I don't believe any animal is "naughty" this is just a bit of fun! :lol:

Name and shame your buns! Photos even better!

I'll start...........today willow was free ranging upstairs when he decided to......

1) box my curtains! :lol:

2) jump on the bed, onto bedside table and pick up glasses and throw them!! :shock::lol:

3) get in the cats USED litter tray and try and dig!! :shock:

4) picked up Burt's bedroom water dish and fling it across the room!!(with water in) :lol::lol:

5) bit through a wire for my lamp!! :roll:

All this in the space in 30 minutes :shock: we have got it about us today!:lol:

I luffs him :love:

That's one busy bunny!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Bramble decided my new jeans where just not right. Now they have designer bunny chew holes in the bottom of the legs :roll: .

Harvey is currently running around Coco's cage on the floor (Coco is shut in the cage, I'm trying to get them used to eachother before bonding them in a couple of weeks) and Harvey is scent marking all the bars with his chin. Coco is sitting with her nose through the bars and Harvey just scent marked her nose! Its a very good job she is so laid back, doesn't seem phased by him at all :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Iv just been upstairs and oh had left the bedroom door ajar b4 he went out. Betty has sneaked in and nibbled the cable on my hairdryer that was folded up on the floor ! Monkey :)

Sent from my GT-I9505

Bun, who is normally very well behaved in the house, bit a chink out of our bedroom door this morning ( we move house in 4 days so hubby had to do a touch up job) he knew it was naughty as when he was told off he ran off binkying. Then for the first time ever he jumped clean up onto the dining table ( he is a small bunny:shock:). His food for the day is in sealed boxes on the table but again hubby saw him before he could get to the food.
He has been as good as gold since:roll:

I had to bring Opal in from outside tonight, as her husbun has just had a GA dental, and he has to be indoors tonight so she needs to be with him, well she went into the carrier just fine with a bit of cabbage to tempt her, I popped the door on and set it down on the grass while I took a second to put the tarpaulin back over the run, and turned round to see she had broken free and was gambling like a spring lamb all over the garden!
Picture me, in the dark, in the mud fest that is my garden, trying to catch an excited free range bunny! My only saving grace is that she is white so at least I could see where she was.
Naught naught bunny!!!

Where to start :roll:

Stu is digging another escape tunnel out of the run :shock:

He is heading for next doors fence :censored: moved the brick stopping him coming up and all I could see was a white bunny tail heading in reverse with an armful of dirt:roll:

lol I would be quicker to list the things he hasn't done. Jasper climbed from the sofa onto a side unit where I have a lamp and drink coaster. Ran off with the coaster like it was a biscuit in his mouth. Said coaster was confiscated and put back to which he re-stole it and made sure it was trashed before I could get it back off him lol

He has sripped wallpaper during the night from every doorway in the hall and his best to date was shorting out my laptop battery but taking a nip at the wire. Grrr lol

Logan is a good boy. There is nothing of naughtyness to report there lol

Frankie has never done anything that I deem to be wrong.:thumb:

Now as for delicious Delilah....................I'll put her mischief down to her settling in.:lol::lol:

Brie sneaking onto the herb pots which were deliberately placed out of reach

545029_10151527302505316_990611128_n.jpg

549451_10151527303050316_1304057741_n.jpg

529984_10151527299325316_1880716207_n.jpg

Last edited:
Brie sneaking onto the herb pots which were deliberately placed out of reach

545029_10151527302505316_990611128_n.jpg

549451_10151527303050316_1304057741_n.jpg

529984_10151527299325316_1880716207_n.jpg

OMG he is adorable!!!! I appear to have a very soft spot for black and white lops, more than any other bunny :shock: don't tell my four, none are black and white, although they are all lops :lol:

Slipper has done far too many things for me to list - she had her own thread earlier this week detailing her naughty stuff :shock:

Back