• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Owners with muliple rabbits in a shed

DomaNikki

Mama Doe
Hi

I just wondered if anyone has more then two rabbits in a 6x4 shed? If so how big is your run? Is a 6x4 shed appropriate living space for more then two rabbits?

I have two atm and I am considering adopting one more but would like to know how big my run would need to be to do this properly.
:wave:

I have three large bunnies in an 8x6 shed. However, they only have access to around 5x6 of the internal space. The shed is attached to an aviary approximately 25ft by 6ft and they have 24/7 access to it.

6 x 4 shed and attached 8 x 4 run. I can't decide whether to attempt a trio or not yet, but if I did I would upgrade the run to perhaps 8 x 5 or 6 (probably the biggest I could push in my mom's garden :lol: Only a foot or 2 but it's still bigger!). I'm also going 'up' in the shed and adding some levels so that will offer more space too :)

I have a quad in a 10 x 6 shed with a 10 x 6 aivery attached that they can always get to.

Inhave 8 in a 6x4 shed with a 15ft area that they have access to 24/7, think its nice for them this time of year as thsy all snuggle up together

I had 3 in a 7x5 shed with 2, 5x5 adjoining runs.. They had loads of room as spent most time together.

I've got 4 small to medium size but very lively :lol: buns in a shed that's just over 6x4 ft with a 17ft x 10ft 5ft high run attached. They've got a box to hide in in the shed or jump on, and a shelf to jump on.

I forgot to mention they have 24 hour access to their run, thinking a 8x4 run maybe? The girls ATM are medium size- Tabitha is smaller then Talullah - but another medium size bun would be ok with them in this size?

(The also have a 6x2 supervised area they have access to every weekend and after work in the summer)

Back