• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Left to die in a tied up plastic bag. :(

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Title says it all.:censored:

But there is a happy ending. This little bunny is now cared for by a wonderful couple.

The bunny is staying with me for a couple of days, which is great, but my goodness you can see the sadness in his eyes. He suffers from severe trauma which I think will be with him for the rest of his life.:cry: Why are people so wicked?

But as mentioned, he has a lovely home now and I've been into town and bought him a teddy to keep him company. An early Christmas present from Auntie Di.

Off to go and get him settled in the snuggly shed for the night. Vetbed, loads of fresh hay in his litter tray, toys, snuggle box, Winnie the Pooh fleece curtains, radio on, fresh herbs for tea.....and last but not least...TEDDY!!!!!:love:

I do love my job so much. Lucky me.:thumb:

God how can people do such things???

Glad he is having a holiday in a nice caring atmosphere with vet bed, fleece curtains and a teddy :love:

Maybe in time he will forget his unhappy past and get a sparkle in his eyes. You are helping him on his way.

:evil: I dont even have the words to describe the horror I feel at this. At least if he had been just "set free" he would have had a better chance - how lucky he was found before he suffocated.

Title says it all.:censored:

But there is a happy ending. This little bunny is now cared for by a wonderful couple.

The bunny is staying with me for a couple of days, which is great, but my goodness you can see the sadness in his eyes. He suffers from severe trauma which I think will be with him for the rest of his life.:cry: Why are people so wicked?

But as mentioned, he has a lovely home now and I've been into town and bought him a teddy to keep him company. An early Christmas present from Auntie Di.

Off to go and get him settled in the snuggly shed for the night. Vetbed, loads of fresh hay in his litter tray, toys, snuggle box, Winnie the Pooh fleece curtains, radio on, fresh herbs for tea.....and last but not least...TEDDY!!!!!:love:

I do love my job so much. Lucky me.:thumb:

I am very envious of your job!
People are awful :(

So so heartbreaking ...but you are ok little bunny ... Your safe at aunty di's and you have a new mummy and daddy who love you :) x

P.s pics would be lovely ;)

This is beyond belief :cry:

I cannot begin to imagine what must go through some peoples minds.

Thank goodness the little fella is safe with you now and with time I hope he learns to trust and love.

Awful, awful, awful.

But, what a remarkable job you are doing. I hope this bun goes on to have a very happy life indeed.

Why are some folk so damn cruel,,, Poor wee bun. I hope he has a lovely life xxx

Words fail me, how on earth could someone do that to a rabbit, or any animal for that matter. Shocking.
Thank goodness someone found the wee thing, and he ended up with you, maybe there is a god?

You would think compassion would be a little higher on the list at this time of year at least, but no, people still have no conscience when it comes to animal cruelty. :evil:
Thank God for you, Mrs. Bunnykins, and the folks who are willing to offer this wee bub a good home! :love:
Vibes being sent with all due speed for this poor traumatized soul. (((((((((((((((((Healing vibes)))))))))))))))) xxxx

That's what someone did to Imp, Isis and their kittens. :cry: left all of them tied up in a plastic bag, outside the RSPCA. No thought to whether they'd survive the night. There were 13 cats all in one bag. Why would you do that? It disgusts me.

Hope this little bunny makes a recovery just as well as my kitties have. I'm sure he will with love and care xxx

Some people disgust me. :censored: is even too good for them.

At least this poor bunny gets a second chance at a good life.

Back