• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Belgian hare x in rescue

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU. I know there are a lot of us on here who love belgian hares.

http://www.cottontails-rescue.org.uk/animals_available.asp

Arent they lovely? I have really fallen for Bunny and (as you can see) have reserved her and which ever son she gets on best with. Wooo Hoo.

She is crossed with a rex. I have always thought how similar bh and rex look. Bet they are 'related' somewhere along the way. Cant wait to meet her and her sweet little baby. Not ready til after they are done (end of Jan) so I will have to be patient.

I am ridiculously excited. I have always wanted a bh but they so rarely come in to rescue. I read the other thread where you posted about yours. Sounds quite a character x

Aw they are so lovely! - I check the Cottontails website daily to look at recent arrivals and the Belgian hare X family stood out to me.

I have two lovely cottontails rescue buns - they are wonderful.

I'm so excited for you and to see regular photo updates.

I check their website a lot too. I remember when your Pixie was on there (with her old name). I cant wait to see the place. I am getting a lift with a friend who is keen to see all the bunnies x

Back