• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is why Im still in bed...

chul

Staff member
20131122_085329_zps215c3e69.jpg

IMG_20131122_085740_zpse04341a2.jpg

I can't remember this little mans name :oops:sorry little man but your so lovely xx

I know I don't know you but I was thinking about all your furries earlier and your Minnie :love:

Are you sure I can't tempt you with another 2 hooligans??? :)

P.s I kept meaning to pm you but before I forget ... The hooded littertrays with the flappy doors... What is your opinion? X

I can't remember this little mans name :oops:sorry little man but your so lovely xx

I know I don't know you but I was thinking about all your furries earlier and your Minnie :love:

Are you sure I can't tempt you with another 2 hooligans??? :)

P.s I kept meaning to pm you but before I forget ... The hooded littertrays with the flappy doors... What is your opinion? X

This is Stanley :)

I wish I could have more but sadly not now we have t.foetus in the house!

The trays are good. We had one but had to stop using it because Mia would go in and one would wait outside to pounce on her when she popped out :lol: we use the underbed storage boxes as trays now!

awwww. My cat normally just pokes/bites my face (or any other bit of flesh she can get at) until I get out of bed!

Back