• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting a shed for Christmas!

Fluffs

Alpha Buck
For the bun :mrgreen:

I had finally managed to persuade my parents to get Fluffs a friend, but they didn't realise we had to get a bigger hutch(a shed), so they then said 'not before Christmas' :(

That basically means no in parent language. :( So..... in desperation i asked for a shed as my only pressie for christmas :) Yayy it worked :D:D:D

I'm soooooooooo excited :D

Now wondering what the biggest size is that I can ask for...... ;)

Yay :D I managed to get a 6x4 out of mine :p although I bought it.. :lol: I just needed permission for the space! ...and the 8x4 run :lol:

For christmas off my parents I'm having some bins to put bales of hay in! :thumb:

Yay, that's brilliant :p plus lovely of you to 'give up' your Christmas prezzie! Though to be honest I love getting things for the buns so that with the added excitement of a new bun at some point and I bet you feel this is the best gift ever! :lol:

Lucky buns :love:

Think I'll put a shed or aviary on my list. I want them in the garage or conservatory for winter but can't see it happening.

Yeah! I'm getting a shed for Christmas too.... Well the bunnies are in lieu of my Christmas presents, but I don't mind either. Work is starting on mine on Monday weather permitting, I'm so excited.
Remember when negotiating on size, you can negotiate down but not usually up so start off big!::lol:

Sheds are the best. So easy to clean and nice and sheltered.

My quad are in a 10 x 6 and its HUGE.

A 6 x 4 is still way bigger than most hutches and ofcourse you have the height as well. What a great present. Bet you cant wait!

Back