• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Take your gloves off Mummy u/d photos added

Zoobec

Staff member
When I went out to feed the goats tonight, my female goat Pepper was giving me a very startled look and wouldn't come near me, normally she's very clingy and nearly trips me up :lol:I tried to stroke her but she wouldn't let me touch her head. She was very wary of my hands, so I took my gloves off and then she was fine :lol: I had to give her a very long head scratch and cuddle to make up for it :love:

Pepper

Salt

Last edited:
The dogs always sniff me to check out what I am wearing (dog walking clothes being their fave).

I was just thinking that its about time we had some quad pics (she says, almost impossible to get all four at once). Goat pics would be good too :)

I'll see if everyone's up for posing at the weekend :lol: the goats are no problem, it's getting a pic before they're in your face that's tricky with them :lol:

I LOVE goats, I've always wanted one. Can you please PM me your address and dates you won't be home so I can come and goatnap them? I need to know in advance, you see, so I can arrange suitable goatnapping transport, I don't think they'll fit in a 2 seater convertible!:lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE goats, I've always wanted one. Can you please PM me your address and dates you won't be home so I can come and goatnap them? I need to know in advance, you see, so I can arrange suitable goatnapping transport, I don't think they'll fit in a 2 seater convertible!:lol::lol::lol:

You can't have one goat, you have to have at least 2 for company :love: :lol:
No I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go in a convertible, if its a soft top their horns might tear it :lol: when we got them they were tiny compared to what they are now, and they're not even 7 months old yet so still growing. I fetched them in my xxl dog crate but they'd be a big squished in there now :lol:

Aw I really want some goats aswell :love: Not sure my neighbours would appreciate that tho :lol: My next house has to have a large secluded garden or small holding as I want goats and chickens!! :D

Aw I really want some goats aswell :love: Not sure my neighbours would appreciate that tho :lol: My next house has to have a large secluded garden or small holding as I want goats and chickens!! :D

My neighbours love my menagerie, we have a semi detached house but managed to buy some of the woodland at the bottom of the garden, so it's a bit of an unusual set up :lol: I've got 3 chickens too :love:

My neighbours love my menagerie, we have a semi detached house but managed to buy some of the woodland at the bottom of the garden, so it's a bit of an unusual set up :lol: I've got 3 chickens too :love:

My garden would be just about big enough if I allowed animals to totally take over :lol: but it's rented aswell so I think the 4 rabbits that have taken over the garden is probably enough :lol: I don't really have much to do with my neighbours but I'm sure they think I'm a bit of a nutcase with all the animals I've already got... :lol:

You can't have one goat, you have to have at least 2 for company :love: :lol:
No I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go in a convertible, if its a soft top their horns might tear it :lol: when we got them they were tiny compared to what they are now, and they're not even 7 months old yet so still growing. I fetched them in my xxl dog crate but they'd be a big squished in there now :lol:

It's alright, I can steal both on a day it's not raining so the roof can come off :p no trouble to me at all if it's one or two - the more the merrier! :lol:

It's alright, I can steal both on a day it's not raining so the roof can come off :p no trouble to me at all if it's one or two - the more the merrier! :lol:

:lol::lol: that would look hilarious :lol: although they only stay still when they're asleep or eating so it might be tricky :lol:

:lol::lol: that would look hilarious :lol: although they only stay still when they're asleep or eating so it might be tricky :lol:

I'm sure I can rustle something up to persuade them to sit still with their seat belts on :lol: seriously how else you think I transport stuff in a sports car? I got the idea from a scene in iron man :lol:

I'm sure I can rustle something up to persuade them to sit still with their seat belts on :lol: seriously how else you think I transport stuff in a sports car? I got the idea from a scene in iron man :lol:

:lol::lol: they like standing on chairs so I'd suggest just putting a sack of goat food on the back seat :lol::lol:

I don't have a back seat :shock: would tying said sack on top of the boot work instead? :lol:

I suspect nothing and no one will be able to restrain them soon, They have just hit goat teenage I think, and they are so mischievous, yesterday I caught Pepper laid asleep on the trampoline :shock::lol: but by the time I went to her she had woken up, ran/bounced across it and jumped off :lol:

I suspect nothing and no one will be able to restrain them soon, They have just hit goat teenage I think, and they are so mischievous, yesterday I caught Pepper laid asleep on the trampoline :shock::lol: but by the time I went to her she had woken up, ran/bounced across it and jumped off :lol:

:lol: aww bless, naughty mummy disturbing her sleepy time :lol: bet it was funny though, a goat on a trampoline! :shock::lol:

I'd love to see baby pictures..... *hint hint* :oops::lol:

Back