• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gumtree bristol :-(

binky helper

Warren Scout
There are 2 female rabbits in Bristol for sale with there hutch they look so sad I have offered to take them but she is refusing to bring them to me in Gloucester ggggggrrrrr! If any one can offer these a home in Bristol that would be fab! They are of course un neutred and un vaccantied :-(

What's the hutch like? Is it big enough for them or not?

It's ok I think I've found them, they do look sad,:cry: I've emailed her .........:shock:

Last edited:
She has another :-( a single Dutch I have emailed her. On the text she is a little rude I told her how much it is to spay and vaccantied and she would drop of because it would cost her too much grrrrr I wonder how many rabbit they have?! Very sad! X

She has another :-( a single Dutch I have emailed her. On the text she is a little rude I told her how much it is to spay and vaccantied and she would drop of because it would cost her too much grrrrr I wonder how many rabbit they have?! Very sad! X

There another? Oh god, is that one on gumtree too then? Will you take one/two from her of you could?!

I can't see anyone wanting to buy the hutch with the dutch rabbit in it. The best solution for that thing is to put a match to it.

I can't see anyone wanting to buy the hutch with the dutch rabbit in it. The best solution for that thing is to put a match to it.

Yes that's what I would do for sure I always make sure I get the hutchs so they can fill them again take them to the tip x

I've seen the Dutch photo, that's awful too......we need to get those rabbits out of there, just the water bottles alone are ******* me off

I've seen the Dutch photo, that's awful too......we need to get those rabbits out of there, just the water bottles alone are ******* me off

Yep with you my friend :) and I am the same really getting to me! It's the lack of bedding/hay too it's been so cold how are they still alive?! I couldn't bare if tho if she gave 3 other but there was others there :-(

Yep with you my friend :) and I am the same really getting to me! It's the lack of bedding/hay too it's been so cold how are they still alive?! I couldn't bare if tho if she gave 3 other but there was others there :-(

Well, let's see what she says.......maybe others could help us :wave: I can't bare to think about how cold they must be tonight :cry::cry: did she say where in bristol she was??

Back