• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Super Simba - My New Family :)

gillmanning

Alpha Buck
I'm going to live at Auntie Gill's with Alfie and Daisy. We met last night and they seemed to like me straight away. I'm being such a good boy as I want to stay living here. I know its really early days so I don't want to get too excited, but its been a good start. Please send me lots of luck. Thank you :) xx :love:

Oh my goodness......what wonderful news. We've all got our fingers, toes and paws crossed here for this to be Simba's perfect future.

Simba has come such a long way since his rescue. :D:D:D :thumb:

We don't normally recommend trying to bond a male in with an already bonded m/f pair, but I know how gentle Alfie and Poppy are together that I had a feeling he would be accepted :D x

Am crying with happiness here - good job I am about to close the shop for the day!

I am absolutely over the moon for Simba and have everything crossed that this woks out. If ever a bun deserved a happy ending it is Simba :D:love::love::love::love:

Fantastic news!! Yay!!!!:thumb:

Fingers crossed for all three buns :D.

Simba deserves some happiness after his horrible beginnings!

Back