• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well, that was unexpected!

Parsnip had to have a dental yesterday and as ususal his girlfriend went along with him. As Parsnip is nearly 6yrs I was really worried about him but shouldn't have as when I rang the vet he laughed and said he was eating as soon as he woke up and was very perky indeed :D I was so pleased. We picked them both up last night only when we got home it was his girlfriend who stopped eating !! She must have been so very stressted bless her but after a dose of fibre plex and some time for a very long nap she was soon back to her normal self :thumb: I think she was just so very tired, bless her hart :love:

Leo and Kerbie are the same :lol: We took them and they had a check up and Leo's back teeth were looking like they were starting to 'spur' slightly, so we had to take him back about 10 days later I think it was. He had a few small spurs the second check up so he had a dental the same day, I don't think they thought we would leave them there :lol:

Kerbie stayed with him and when we got them home Leo was straight in the litter tray eating hay, some yummy veg and pellets. Kerbie on the other hand.. he wouldn't eat anything for about an hour :lol: He went and lay in the corner of the bedroom sulking. We tried to tempt him with all sorts, but when we checked on them later they were both eating hay.

Hi :wave:
glad it all went well and they both are happy. It's always so worrying when they have vet trips/dentals etc

Back