• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Xmas cards....

vicky_26

Warren Scout
Look what I ordered today off of Vista Print.... Personalised Xmas cards with a pic of Poppy and Parker.

I am sure my family are going to think I'm mad but how cute!?! I also treated myself to a desk calendar with pics of them. Was hard to choose just 12 pics tho! :love:

Aww :love: I do my grandma and grandad a calender every year, this will be the 3rd year. They love it! And for £7.99! I was rather pleased as I was using another company (can't remember the name) and it cost about £13. I bought a keyring with Poppy on for my bf :p so the total came to £10 something, still very happy! The calender has all of the animals on, but mainly Poppy and Roxy, my grandma's favourites :lol:

Wow! My calendar arrived today! I only ordered it from vistaprint on Tuesday! Very impressed with the quality :) Next year I will be getting some cards too, look great :love:

Here is a grumpy Christmas Poppy :lol:

null_zps7307e15c.jpg

Wow! My calendar arrived today! I only ordered it from vistaprint on Tuesday! Very impressed with the quality :) Next year I will be getting some cards too, look great :love:

Here is a grumpy Christmas Poppy :lol:

null_zps7307e15c.jpg

So cute! Can't wait for mine to come!

Back