• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun bun has been pts...

PrincessPomPom

Warren Scout
She broke her back leg so badly that the vet thought it would be kinder to put her to sleep... I'm starting to think I'm not cut out to be a bunny owner... 2 bunnies in a space of a few months... She was only a baby just like Pom Pom :cry:

I really am so sorry. But Im sure its nothing to do with you as an owner, its just bad luck. We had o hamsters pass away in the space of 9 months, which made me seriously doubt my abilities as a hamster owner. But I think its just bad luck :(

Oh you poor thing. You will need some time to grieve and Strawberry will need a teddy bear to cuddle. I hope you are ok x

Sorry if I shouldn't ask this but:

Can I ask how the poor bun broke her leg?

Being a bunny owner makes you paranoid

I'd just got done cleaning out their base and she was binkying and her leg got caught in the bars and she twisted it, she then began running around slamming herself into everything. I tried to grab her as fast as I could but it was too late her leg was literally broken and flopped so it was bent backwards... The worst scene I have ever seen...

I'd just got done cleaning out their base and she was binkying and her leg got caught in the bars and she twisted it, she then began running around slamming herself into everything. I tried to grab her as fast as I could but it was too late her leg was literally broken and flopped so it was bent backwards... The worst scene I have ever seen...

That's horrible - and so sudden.

Poor bunny :(

I am so sorry :(

Binky free Bun Bun xxx

It wasn't your fault though, that is a freak accident and just very very bad luck *hugs*

So sorry to hear this. Please don't feel that it's your fault, it was an accident that you couldn't have foreseen. x

Back