• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Bunny Penny and Flynn

Miss BP is the Ermine Rex, she is almost 13 years of age :love:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: I never knew bunnies could get so old! I thought they only made 8-10!

Is it me, or do you have a lot of Rexes? I'm sure I keep seeing a new picture of your buns which I haven't seen before and they all seem to be Rexes? I love all their imaginative names too! :love:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: I never knew bunnies could get so old! I thought they only made 8-10!

Is it me, or do you have a lot of Rexes? I'm sure I keep seeing a new picture of your buns which I haven't seen before and they all seem to be Rexes? I love all their imaginative names too! :love:

My very first Rabbits, back in 1998, were Rexes- Eleanor, Megan and Beatrice

018-23.jpg

Rexes have always been very special to me and I have had several over the years. I just have 9 now xx

Last edited:
My very first Rabbits, back in 1998, were Rexes- Eleanor, Megan and Beatrice

018-23.jpg

Rexes have always been very special to me and I have had several over the years. I just have 9 now xx

Oooooooh, they're beautiful! I've literally only discovered Rexes (thanks to you :D) and I was soooo tempted to go and adopt a pair of black ones in my local P@H last weekend as they've been there ages, but had to put my sensible head on and tell myself no, I have enough. Haven't dared go back in yet in case they're still there, looking at me with those sad eyes :(

Miss BP looks well in herself, Jane :love:
Have I seen these first three rexies before? My word no wonder you fell in love...they are gorgeous! :love:

Miss BP looks well in herself, Jane :love:
Have I seen these first three rexies before? My word no wonder you fell in love...they are gorgeous! :love:

Probably not as I had them long before RU existed :)

They were an impulse buy, from a Pet Shop :oops: I knew absolutely nothing about Rabbits and I only went into the shop to buy food for my very aged dog. I was a Rabbit Welfare person's nightmare. The mistakes I made in my first 2 years of having Rabbits would have RU in a real spin ................

Back