• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LittleEskimo.. Rosie & Pebbles :)

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
They enjoyed their day today :roll: .. the bag of readigrass fell into their run-around area and when I came back in to put them to bed they were quite happily munching away :lol: Rosie had it caught in her floof :love:

Pebbles has got the weirdest moult going on atm! He has new fur in the gaps between his front and back legs so he looks slightly strange. He's so snuggly isn't he, when I sit in the run with them he comes over for lap-time :love: Anyway, they are currently tucking into their veggie dinner:

They send their love, and wanted you to know that they are ok and behaving themselves :wave:

xx

Bumping in case they get missed :) they had apple twigs today, Rosie stole Pebbles' one and ran off with it :shock: :roll:

Aww thank you :love::love::love: Sorry I didn't see it earlier :oops:

It nice to see they are doing well and enjoying themselves, I hope they aren't causing too much trouble for you :lol:

Today is the start of my Christmas holidays and I don't go back home for a while so I might be able to come visit, if that's alright with you of course

Aww thank you :love::love::love: Sorry I didn't see it earlier :oops:

It nice to see they are doing well and enjoying themselves, I hope they aren't causing too much trouble for you :lol:

Today is the start of my Christmas holidays and I don't go back home for a while so I might be able to come visit, if that's alright with you of course

Hey :wave: you can def come and visit, R&P will be very happy to see you :D this week I have the stupid court case with my ex and it could be any day (so helpful with them being so vague, stupid court system :roll: ). When do you go home? Sure we can plan something :) xx

Hey :wave: you can def come and visit, R&P will be very happy to see you :D this week I have the stupid court case with my ex and it could be any day (so helpful with them being so vague, stupid court system :roll: ). When do you go home? Sure we can plan something :) xx

Oh dear I hope it goes ok. I will be going home around the 23/24th and will be back on the 1st

Back