• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy and Howard *slightly adorable puppy pictures*

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I think Lucy has grew some….! :shock:

1471840_10153578172165651_554839344_n.jpg

6 weeks ago and today.

1459766_10153578159580651_321925033_n.jpg

Love my pups!

Awwwwwwwwwwww so cute !! :love:

Has Lucy settled in OK ?

She's settled in so well. Her and Howard are utterly in love with each other. We're missing Dennis a lot, but seeing Howard with Lucy confirms that he was scared, in his own house, and that they weren't a very good match for each other. At least Dennis is in a wonderful home, which makes everything easier.

Lucy is doing so well in training. I'm very biased but she picks things up the quickest, despite being the youngest. :love::love: The only problem is that she wees constantly…..my poor floor. Thankfully she's happy in her crate overnight so we have no accidents then, but in the day I'll take her out and she'll do a wee and a poo, then she'll come back in and within a couple of minutes she'll have done another one. (I've been told that it's a girl thing :roll:)

We're a very happy, if chaotic family………people keep asking me if I'm crazy having two kids and two dogs……I dread to think what people will say when they find out I'm pregnant with number 3. :lol::lol::lol:

She's settled in so well. Her and Howard are utterly in love with each other. We're missing Dennis a lot, but seeing Howard with Lucy confirms that he was scared, in his own house, and that they weren't a very good match for each other. At least Dennis is in a wonderful home, which makes everything easier.

Lucy is doing so well in training. I'm very biased but she picks things up the quickest, despite being the youngest. :love::love: The only problem is that she wees constantly…..my poor floor. Thankfully she's happy in her crate overnight so we have no accidents then, but in the day I'll take her out and she'll do a wee and a poo, then she'll come back in and within a couple of minutes she'll have done another one. (I've been told that it's a girl thing :roll:)

We're a very happy, if chaotic family………people keep asking me if I'm crazy having two kids and two dogs……I dread to think what people will say when they find out I'm pregnant with number 3. :lol::lol::lol:

Gemma my Border Collie was not 100% house trained til she was over a year old. But Paddy my Westie was clean indoors from day one (about 10 weeks of age).

As for Number 3, how is it all going ? Hope the ickiness has stopped xx

Gemma my Border Collie was not 100% house trained til she was over a year old. But Paddy my Westie was clean indoors from day one (about 10 weeks of age).

As for Number 3, how is it all going ? Hope the ickiness has stopped xx

I'm not feeling quite as awful, thankfully. It's now just the mornings and the evenings, so am feeling less wretched about everyday life. Scan in on Tuesday, so hopefully everything will be well with baby. :)

We've had two days of no accidents….! :D I'm not holding my breath, but it's a huge positive for my little lady.

I want your dogs! Sooooo jealous!!!!!

Hope your doing well preggers! :wave: xx

Hello stranger. :love::love: How are you?

I know…pregnant AGAIN! :roll: :lol:

Ask me when I'm in the right mood (well, I suppose the wrong mood) and I'll probably offer you them both….but I also might offer you a child or two, as well.)

Back