• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit scared me half to death

Whitelighter

Warren Scout
Came bursting into the living room but didn't get a greeting.

Looked round the table to find

046C625B-F2EE-45D0-8D23-6F09F4DCE21B-356-0000007FB5323A95_zps87a4d342.jpg

I've never seen my little Poppy asleep. Had to get right up to her before I could see breathing.

Sheesh, rabbits huh....

Brilliant photo! I really panicked the first time I saw Katie asleep on her back. I honestly thought she was dead! I mean come on - what kind of animal sleeps on its back with its paws in the air?! Even my dog does not do that!!

Awww :love: Sleepy bunny

I know what you mean though - my Blueberry loves to do dead bunny flops. The first time he did it, I was all set to rush him off to the vets! :oops: Still frightens me every time, even though I know he's just sleeping, I still have to prod him to be sure. Then he's not a happy bunny at being woken up :oops::lol:

I caught tia like that once in the shed, and was touching her before she woke up - which is VERY strange for tia, she usually runs if you get too close!! :( its terrifying isn't it!

Oh I love these photos. I never manage to get a good one of Doughnut as she normally flops in her castle or hutch and if it is outside then as soon as I get close up she moves!

Flo was flat out for a good two hours today, when I first saw her I thought awww bless, then a couple hours later I had to check she was breathing!!

Back