• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone interested in my new frenchie x's?

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
After losing Strawberry suddenly a few months ago, her partner Roger has been bonded with Strawberrys mum and sister, which left a complete set up empty.

I went to a local rescue that had a 6 year old who I went to look at with a view to getting him a wifey and letting him enjoy his last few years with us, however when I got there he had been reserved to live with another female :D

Since I was there I offered to take their longest stay pair, which turned out to be this gorgeous pair of frenchie x brothers, Snow and Cloud, who had been in rescue for 18 months after arriving at the rescue at 8 weeks old.

They are absolutely gorgeous and I can't believe they've been overlooked for so long!

I'm chuffed as I love white bunnies, and I love giants so I got a dose of both, and it has freed up a much needed space in rescue...

In rescue
1419807_719430531418288_996958018_n_zpsf253b585.jpg

In their new pad
1454462_724405184254156_944334666_n_zps581aaf02.jpg

Freedom!
1473863_725960104098664_1949866895_n_zps8fd7a398.jpg

So much smooooooooooooshiness!

They're lovely! :love::love:

One question, how do you tell them apart? :shock:

Oh, and another...do they have names yet?

Glad they've found their forever home.

:love::love:

They're quite easy to tell apart as Cloud looks very Frenchie with quite a broad head and he's bigger than Snow.

I hadn't thought about renaming them....I rarely change names cos I'm useless at thinking up new ones!

Oh wow, they're both so gorgeous! God knows how they got overlooked :love:

I too am a massive fan of white bunnies, especially lops :love:

just awful that they were overlooked for such a long time, theyre beautiful

two big buns, all the more to snuggle with!!

They are gorgeous! I had a red eyed white rabbit called Star as a teenager :love: just wish i knew then what I knew now about rabbits :cry:

Dumb question here, but what's the difference between a REW and an albino? :oops::oops::oops: I had an albino dwarf lop called Keira when I was a teenager and she looked exactly like these two lovelies, just a bit smaller.

Dumb question here, but what's the difference between a REW and an albino? :oops::oops::oops: I had an albino dwarf lop called Keira when I was a teenager and she looked exactly like these two lovelies, just a bit smaller.

I don't think there is a difference...I think REWs are albino but for some reason they are more commonly called REW instead of albino.....but I may be wrong'?!

Back