• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I confused the bunnies...

Jojo123

Mama Doe
Made a toilet roll pellet ball, it didn't go down well they just rolled it around like they were their treat ball and got really annoyed that they couldn't roll the pellets out! Had to open them up for them in the end :D

I cut a toilet roll tube into strips and weaved into a ball with some pellets inside.. was hoping they would enjoy chewing through to get to the pellets. They didn't get the idea though there was unhappy thumping involved

I stole the idea off someone off here. You cut them across the tube so they are circle, I got 5 from one tube then just pop one through the other like a cross then carry on putting them through until you have a ball

Made a toilet roll pellet ball, it didn't go down well they just rolled it around like they were their treat ball and got really annoyed that they couldn't roll the pellets out! Had to open them up for them in the end :D

I cut a toilet roll tube into strips and weaved into a ball with some pellets inside.. was hoping they would enjoy chewing through to get to the pellets. They didn't get the idea though there was unhappy thumping involved

:lol::lol::lol::lol: silly bunnies

Back