• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a sulky Slipper

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
That bunny is far too clever for his own good!

So I mentioned earlier this week that two nights on the running, he gave me and OH the slip and barricaded himself behind his cage where a bag of food was being stored. He then proceeded to rip it open and help himself to it :roll:

Today, he has managed to chew a hole through his lovely new bunny palace (my OH tore a shoulder ligament building this for him and now I'll have to get another one and trash this one! :roll:) stick his head through the gap and dive face first into this food bag, grab a mouthful and then pull his head back into his cage to eat it. Then repeat. I was watching the crafty devil and he did it anyway, cheeky s0d :roll:

So I managed to haul said ripped bag out so he can't get to it and tonight I gave the other bunnies their pellet dinner and gave Slipper an extra helping of hay seeing as he doesn't need any more pellets. He is not amused :roll:

Seriously, this bunny would rather starve himself than eat hay, the daft thing. Good job I love him, nobody else would put up with him :lol:

That bunny is far too clever for his own good!

So I mentioned earlier this week that two nights on the running, he gave me and OH the slip and barricaded himself behind his cage where a bag of food was being stored. He then proceeded to rip it open and help himself to it :roll:

Today, he has managed to chew a hole through his lovely new bunny palace (my OH tore a shoulder ligament building this for him and now I'll have to get another one and trash this one! :roll:) stick his head through the gap and dive face first into this food bag, grab a mouthful and then pull his head back into his cage to eat it. Then repeat. I was watching the crafty devil and he did it anyway, cheeky s0d :roll:

So I managed to haul said ripped bag out so he can't get to it and tonight I gave the other bunnies their pellet dinner and gave Slipper an extra helping of hay seeing as he doesn't need any more pellets. He is not amused :roll:

Seriously, this bunny would rather starve himself than eat hay, the daft thing. Good job I love him, nobody else would put up with him :lol:

Slipper... Yous very clever but very norty... :lol::lol::lol:

:love::love::love:

I can't help it, he makes me smile. ;):D

I'm gathering your OH Is less than impressed... :shock:

Slipper... Yous very clever but very norty... :lol::lol::lol:

:love::love::love:

I can't help it, he makes me smile. ;):D

I'm gathering your OH Is less than impressed... :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm glad somebody appreciates his intelligence/mischievous nature. My OH can't abide him. He bit him last week - Slipper that is, not the OH :lol::p - and OH said to me that if it weren't for the fact I love Slipper and OH loves me, OH would be wearing Slipper as a hat now :shock:

Wish I'd got a video of him doing this now to show you, it was funny. My mum was here when he was doing it so I showed her and she nearly wet herself laughing at him :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm glad somebody appreciates his intelligence/mischievous nature. My OH can't abide him. He bit him last week - Slipper that is, not the OH :lol::p - and OH said to me that if it weren't for the fact I love Slipper and OH loves me, OH would be wearing Slipper as a hat now :shock:

Wish I'd got a video of him doing this now to show you, it was funny. My mum was here when he was doing it so I showed her and she nearly wet herself laughing at him :lol:

I wish I had seen the ickle scamp....
:lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes it's the norty ones that win us over most... Rex bun Stanleigh Rose is an amazing escape artist (well, was - I think I've cracked it ;)) and my little lion Smudge just drips attitude at times... (If looks could kill... :shock:)

It's been awhile since we've had some Slipper pics...*hinty hint hint hint* ;)

Ps. I'd like to see your oh try it, Slipper would have him for breakie... :lol:

I wish I had seen the ickle scamp....
:lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes it's the norty ones that win us over most... Rex bun Stanleigh Rose is an amazing escape artist (well, was - I think I've cracked it ;)) and my little lion Smudge just drips attitude at times... (If looks could kill... :shock:)

It's been awhile since we've had some Slipper pics...*hinty hint hint hint* ;)

Ps. I'd like to see your oh try it, Slipper would have him for breakie... :lol:

Great minds think alike! I wrote up this thread and then went to do a Slipper thread just for you in the stories/pictures section! I know you like the little scoundrel!

I know what you mean re the norty ones. I love my other three, they're so sweet and innocent and licky and cuddly, but they never do anything norty so nobody ever hears about them. How many times can you post about Blueberry licking you :lol:

Back