• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please please please

And me. Wish Doughnut wanted to be kissed and cuddled all the time. I get a few but she gets fed up and I still haven't finished.:D

Bunny has become remarkably friendly and loves being picked up. However, Woody who used to ALWAYS love being picked up and cuddled doesn't want to be picked up anymore! They've changed places :lol:

Mummy, please ... I want more cuddles.

I can't stretch anymore to get close to you...

Bunny: Look! I got my own way. I put on my cute face and she gave me cuddles ...

OMG!!!!!!!!! SUCH A CUTE BUNNY!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease send him my way and I'll never stop cuddling him :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: that poor little sad face in the first picture breaks my heart, how could anyone resist such a little cutie?!?!?!?!?!

And me. Wish Doughnut wanted to be kissed and cuddled all the time. I get a few but she gets fed up and I still haven't finished.:D

Haha, send her my way and she will have no choice, but to be kissed and cuddled! To quote that loony tunes Bugs Bunny cartoon "I will hug him and squeeze him and call him George." Except in this case it would be "I will hug her and squeeze her and call her MINE!" :lol::lol::lol:

He looks a sweetie! I want cuddles!!! Why wont my bunnies be picked up and cuddled!!?? :D (sometimes I pick Alfie up and make him have a cuddle, hes never impressed though, I give him a treat after to make it worth his while :))

Back