• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy birthday Harvey and Lilly!!!!!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Harvey is 3 today and Lilly is 2!! (Well give or take a few days!)

So far they today I woke them up from their deep slumber and Lilly binkied to see me :love: they've had their birthday breakfast (not much special about it, just rabbit royale!), I gave Harvey a wave once he'd finished to invite him for head rubs and be accepted :love:

Harvey did a flop, but kept on going until he'd fully rolled over :lol: in the middle he ended up balanced on the small of his back for seconds and looked like he was sitting :lol: normally he os ifs when this happened, not this time, he turned to look at me as if to say "what you looking at?!" and then continued his roll :lol:

Lilly has also DBFed this morning so it's obviously been a good birthday morning :D they are now as close to each other as possible fast asleep again :love:

They have agreed to pose for birthday photos later, so watch this space!

(Just had another happy flop from Harvey because I gave him a wave a blew him kisses, they love kissy noises :love:)

They say thank you and that yes they are having a lovely day, they've gotten through my sofa protection and made new holes :roll: I can't exactly be mad at them on their birthday though can I?!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Harvey and Lilly are furious at me because I didn't get home from uni until 9 and I'm now in bed :oops: so there's been no time to pose for photos! Out 8am-9pm tomorrow so I apologise but birthday bunny photos may be taken on their birthday weekend instead of the actual day :oops:

Happy Birthday Harvey and Lilly! Hope there will be photos the weekend, give your hooman a nip to remind her :D

Yep, bday wkend pics required ;):thumb:

Happy birthday gorgeous Harvey and Lilly...

*birthday nose rubs*

Xxx

Back