• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Perfect gift for a bunny-a-holic?

cute, there are so many cute bunny and hare things on that website. I get a gift voucher each year from work for xmas and I can use it on that website. I treated myself to a lovely hare necklace :love:

You could always mount them on a piece of wood or card and hang them on the christmas tree ...

I showed hubby...

He stares for a moment or two...

Yeah? What are they?

*face palm*

:lol:

I showed hubby...

He stares for a moment or two...

Yeah? What are they?

*face palm*

:lol:

:shock: he does know he shares his house with about 8(?) of these things, right? :lol:

In other news, I love them! Wish I still had pierced ears. I need to get them re-pierced, but I had an infection last Xmas when one healed up by the time the infection cleared and then I got it re-pierced and then both ears got infected and now I'm scared to get them re-done again, one of them for the third time! :shock:

:shock: he does know he shares his house with about 8(?) of these things, right? :lol:

In other news, I love them! Wish I still had pierced ears. I need to get them re-pierced, but I had an infection last Xmas when one healed up by the time the infection cleared and then I got it re-pierced and then both ears got infected and now I'm scared to get them re-done again, one of them for the third time! :shock:

Hmmm, did you get your ears pierced with the same salon/studio? Just thinking... It's odd that your ears have been infected twice by studs... Also, what care advice did you receive? I'm miffed... :lol:
Ps. RE hubby, I know right? When I told him they were bunnies... He then looked for a moment and then said... Yeah? But what are they? :roll: earrings you numpty... :lol:

Hmmm, did you get your ears pierced with the same salon/studio? Just thinking... It's odd that your ears have been infected twice by studs... Also, what care advice did you receive? I'm miffed... :lol:
Ps. RE hubby, I know right? When I told him they were bunnies... He then looked for a moment and then said... Yeah? But what are they? :roll: earrings you numpty... :lol:

I got my ears pierced for my 9th birthday. Never had a problem. Then in early Jan this year, my earlobe split. I have detached earlobes and the bit where my ear joins my head, but the earlobe swings free, that bit had the split. It was all mattering and nasty caked on gunk. I was forever cleaning it to try and stop it getting infected, but apparently that's no good as it didn't scab over and heal properly so I ended up having the left side of my face swelling up and I had to take that earring out due to swelling.

Eventually, the split healed and the infection cleared up and then I went to get that ear re-done. As I'm a bit old to go in Claire's Accessories where I got them done originally, I asked my OH to take me to where he'd got his ear done which was a hairdressers in the local village. The other ear got infected as she pierced one ear and then gave me the spare to go in the existing ear so they matched. Problem was the shaft was thicker than what I'd ever had and it wouldn't go in. Before I got a chance to explain, she thought I was struggling with it and kindly shoved it in for me :shock: so I ended up with one pierced ear and one ear enlarged for me. Unsurprisingly, the enlarged ear quickly became infected so that had to come out and then my originally infected ear flared up again, so I gave up, took both out and have been earring-less most of the year.

I have so many pairs of beautiful earrings, including a stunning jewellery set my mum bought me last Xmas which I haven't been able to wear yet, so I really want to get them re-pierced, but a) I'm a giant wuss when it comes to pain and I don't remember it hurting when I was 8! This time it was really painful b) I'm scared of them getting infected again.

I have a friend who is a tattoo artist and can also pierce ears, she uses a needle instead of a gun which I'm told is better (I've only had the gun before) and I suspect they were cheap earrings used last time whereas I can only wear proper gold ones. I can get away with cheap earrings for a couple of hours - I have a lovely pair of cascading chandelier earrings for £2 from Primark which I wear on evenings out, but jeez do I suffer for it for a few days after.

And.... Men eh? What a load of plonkers when it comes to pretty shiny things like jewellery :lol: :roll:

Back